Wireless Stop System
|Description||CPR item||Manufacturer item|
|Kar-Tech, PACS kit||027297|
|FORT Robotics, Mobility||025727|
|FORT Robotics, Mobility, PACS kit||027216|
Hardware Build, Kar-Tech
Parts List, Kar-Tech
|1||Plate—80 X 80, Attachment Interface, Large||026964|
|2||Bundle, Wireless Safety Controller—Kartech||014663|
|3||Screw, Cap, Round Head—M4×0.7 X 12, Stainless Steel||023310|
|4||Nut, Hex, Lock, Polymer Insert—M4×0.7 X 5, Stainless Steel||019899|
|5||Spacer, Round—Ø5.3 X Ø8 X 7, Aluminum Alloy||026612|
|6||Screw, Cap, Round Head—M5×0.8 X 16, Stainless Steel||023257|
- Fasten the Kar-Tech (ID 1) to the attachment-plate (ID 1) using M4 screws (ID 3) and nuts (ID 4).
- Mount this assembly onto your robot, using the included spacers (ID 5) and screws (ID 6).
- Add a connector to the Kar-Tech's cable. Refer to 014663-TDS1 for full details of the Kar-Tech component, including pinout.
Hardware Build, FORT Robotics Mobility
Parts List, FORT Robotics Mobility
|1||Plate—80 X 80, Attachment Interface, Large||027110||1|
|2||Bundle, Wireless Safety Controller—FORT Robotics||025727||1|
|3||Antenna 2.4 GHz||007198||1|
|4||Screw, Cap, Flat Head—M4×0.7 X 10, Stainless Steel||023455||4|
|5||Screw, Cap, Flat Head—M5×0.8 X 12, Stainless Steel||023471||4|
Instructions, FORT Robotics Mobility
- Fasten the attachment-plate (ID 1) to the robot using M5 screws (ID 5)
- Mount the FORT Robotics component (ID 2) to the attachment-plate (ID 1) using four M4×0.7 screws (ID 4).
- Attach the antenna (ID 3) to the FORT (ID 2).
- Add a connector to the cable included in the FOR bundle (ID 2). Clearpath drawing 025657 shows an example configuration. Refer to 015584-TDS2 for full details of the FORT component, including pinout.
- Connect the cable you just made to the robot's User Power connector, and to your motion-stop loop control wiring.
- Connect a USB-mini 2.0 cable between your ROS computer and the FORT Robotics component. This cable is not included in the PACS kit.